Thursday, November 8, 2007

Let's Do This

This guy considers himself a bit of a DaVinci.


I was looking for something to draw from reference and found a picture of a tiger. I was just looking to practice a bit of color and try out the pen tool in Painter. My original reference was here



And here's what made me decide that I should probably try to do a bit more stuff from reference. A drawing of a desert in oranges.


This guy isn't really sure where he is. For that matter, where is everyone else?


That's all I've got for today! In the next couple days I'll be posting screenshots of an animation that I just finished.

2 comments:

Carder said...

That tiger wows me.

Victor said...

It seems that your characters like to gaze off into the distance a lot. Is this a Freudian slip of some kind? Does Emily yearn for what lies beyond the horizon? Will they find Timmy at the bottom of the well? Should I get back to work?