Saturday, July 23, 2011

Legend of Korra

So, I've been BG painting on this show, the Legend of Korra, for a little over a year now, and it's been an amazing experience. The people I'm working with are incredible and I've learned so much. Plus, I was already a huge Avatar fan. Back in college I'd watch the show and think that that was the kind of show I'd love to be a part of. And I get to! And now there's a trailer! And you can watch it! (psst, the picture is a link, if that's not clear...)


Look at her go. What a badass.

Oh! And I should say, there's another BG painter, an awesome painter named Fred Stewart, and some of the BGs in this are his, some are from the Korean crew, and some are by me.

[EDIT] Now it's a trailer that's the right speed and is viewable outside the US!

1 comment:

Roob'n said...

This is pretty badass. The first thing I thought was: "This is definitely the next anime I'm going to watch!" ... Then at the end I had to think: "Well, I better watch/get to know Avatar then!" LOL -Roob'n